Precast concrete refers to factory made casted concrete panels. Precast concrete panels have better structural performance, durability and fire resistance. Precast helps complete projects faster. The development of precasting technique opened up possibilities to architects, designers, engineers and contractors.
Arrow services provides Precast Detailing. The Precast panels must be carefully detailed where they connect with other components of the building. At Arrow our engineers have the expertise to provide precise detailing & shop drawings for all precast types using AutoCAD & Tekla Technologies.
We have worked on the following precast projects which includes
- Precast panel plans
- Precast elevations
- Precast panel shop drawings
- Precast panel fixing
- Precast inserts
- Precast connections
We use latest AutoCAD, Tekla Technologies to provide detailed precast fabrication and shop drawings.
- General arrangement drawings delivered in pdf or required format
- Shop drawings delivred in pdf format
- Single part drawing in DWG Format (1:1 Scale)
- Customised Reports as per client requirement.
- Precast 3d Models in 3D PDF or Tekla Bimsight as per client choice