Astute Steel a division of Arrow services provide Structural Steel Detailing for industrial, commercial & infrastructure projects regardless of scope or complexity. When it comes to detailing, we strictly adhere to the industry standards & operating procedures. Together with strong technology support of AutoCAD & Tekla Structures (BIM) we are confident to deliver the best.
Our expert staff of detailers make sure that we meet our customers’ demands and expectations. We specialize in delivering steel fabrication, erection drawings at a quick turn around time complying with the technical standards of the fabrication industry.
Codes & Standards
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- National Institute of Steel Detailing (NISD)
- Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
- Australian Institute of Steel Construction
- Euro Codes and British Standard Codes
Our key services and deliverables under steel detailing
- 3D CAD detailing and modeling.
- Connection Design, Anchor Bolt Plans & Details, Column Holding Down.
- Advanced B.O.Q for procurement from Model.
- Shop & Fabrication Drawings
- Assembly Drawings & Single Part Drawings.
- Erection Drawings.
- C.O.G. Reports of assemblies for lifting & transportation.
- Segregation of assemblies and parts as per erection sequence & priorities.
- Drawing approvals from Clients/Consultants.
The Process of Steel Detailing
Layouts of 2D plans or 3D renders are created. With the help of latest softwares precise location, size and orientations are entered, making the process error free.
Next step, our detailers focus on the connections and the materials involved in the connections. Our team uses Tekla Structures (BIM) to provide accurate results.
Finally, our detailers complete the 2D plans or 3D renders with exact erection plans and shop drawings. These will deliver the overall look of the steel structure.